- No products in the cart.
WiFiTE – Reaver GUI
What Is Wifite?
An automated wireless attack tool.
Wifite makes use of aircrack-ng, cowpatty, and tshark; all of which come standard on BT5R1. Wifite will run fine with just these programs but I recommend installing reaver and pyrit to get added functionality. Reaver is used to crack the 8-digit PINs on WPS-enabled routers (project homepage). Pyrit is used to verify that a valid handshake has been captured; Wifite will NOT crack WPA handshakes using Pyrit (yet).
Current Status: Beta v10
Notable changes in version 2:
- Command-line only (no more buggy GUI)
- Support for “reaver”, the WPS cracker
- Handshake verification using up to 4 programs; includes a “handshake checker” option (-check).
- 2 more WEP attacks (hirte and caffe latte)
- Much cleaner code: no more “rm -rf *” commands.
- Removed sqlite3/tkinter dependencies.
Here’s a screenshot of the WPS PIN attack on multiple networks:
Install/Running Wifite v2:
To install reaver, open a terminal and type:
apt-get install reaver
To install pyrit, type:
To download and run Wifite, type:
chmod +x wifite.py
And for the full list of options, type:
Wifite v2 Forum Page by DERV82: http://www.backtrack-linux.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48161
WiFite Git Hub Page: https://github.com/derv82/wifite
Wifite v2 Download Link To Git Hub Page: https://github.com/derv82/wifite/blob/master/wifite.py